Monday, July 9, 2007

Two second rant. Or five.


I prefer snarkiness over fake or forced politeness. I know, I'm echoing myself from past posts.I suppose I trust that more than later realizing that someone was dishonest to me in somethingshe did or said directly or just in who or howshe presentedherself to be. It's also a personal pet peeve of mine when people twist others' words either because they didn't listen to or read what that person stated carefully or else to simply serve their biased perspectives. But, see, I'm fine with a biased perspective. It's called an opinion and we're all entitled to ours. I admire people with more grace than myself who are able to be lyricallyfrank, yet they sacrifice none of the truth that's apparent even with the use of beautiful words. And then those who are just honest (and usually funny) I admire equally. Because they have the guts to be disliked for their views, which is never comfortable no matter how fearless a person is or may seem.Put your effin' money where your mouth is./end

No comments: